Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Elections

Ugh! I'm already sick of the election stuff and we've only had one caucus.  I even found myself watching local news and following more local politics this week just to get away from the Romney, Paul, Gingrich, Santorum show.  None of them come any where close to what a President should be.  They are all selfish, and purely into this for their own gain. You can tell by the inconsistencies of what they say and do.  And, why in the world would you vote for someone to lead government when they think that government is evil??  Of course they will show you how bad government is by destroying it.
I think I'm going to watch a good old fashioned movie or two and forget about this for a few days.  I will get my strength back to fight another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment